Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sister Wedding Card For My Friends

I just want to read a particular book

Becoming a mother. When it happened I really wanted with all my strength. It occurred to me yes and no. The desire was there. We were overwhelmed by fate. Then when it happened, when we had that intense heat in her arms, talking about something irresistible and overwhelming not get the idea. Something Wild. I know it sounds trite to say it. All new parents say (at least those that I meet) ' becoming a parent has changed my life '. Well it was not a prediction so difficult to do, I feel like answering. Suddenly you're no longer alone with your partner, with your freedom, your job and your hectic but you absolutely must take account of a small, stomping creature who need a certain amount of care and all reason to ask. I have called you after all! And when I say 'certain level' I use a euphemism. All this of course is doubled or tripled when they become two. Here, today, when the frantic chaos of the days I try my space sometimes I feel selfish but find myself in a trance when I can have a moment for me. Step by guilt to intoxication. Intoxication also find themselves alone with their menate, those of us that we had the first time, before all of our thoughts were there: between a cow, a diaper and 'why do not you eat one your pappa?'. Today, the largest port treenne to swim and I thought, with so much selfishness, outreach to a less healthy and try to read a book while waiting. I felt really horrible and insensitive mother. A mother who does not watch the child who swims with a smile but looks like paralysis of the corner of the eye, making vague with the other mothers (who are Tugging Skinning lives), read a few pages that could bring the brain to work. I thought those glasses in the eighties (I remember them that year!?) Where there were two paintings that covered the eyes, eyes that were true. Here I might strive so. Except it has not yet devised a method for the greeting. There will be required diverting attention from the book. Yehoshua, if anything I can read it, I do not want it. Hopefully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment