Tuesday, December 7, 2010

How To Acess Debug Rooms In Golden Sun

macaron


I who are pretty messed up, laggard and live last minute (yes even with the children would take the road map I 'nun ce the fo') I created, I say this with pride, a rite, a fixture for me and pulcione. Falls the sky, one day a week, finding the way out of the office, picks it up from school and we get lost in our 'rite of macaron'. When I arrive at school he looks at me, you see that face and I look smart and Paciocco always wonder, with finger pointing upward as if he had an illuminating insight say 'today we are going to take the macaron, true!? ' usually followed by a pause and then goes ' want that orange with the chocolate, Mom !' Obviously following elugubrazioni car colors, how many and how much they eat I'll take a Mr.Marito (if he deserves it, of course ) and Besolina. Then we come to our place. And we see them lined up, of all colors, just waiting for us. At this point it was realized that the ritual is designed not only to satisfy the greed of chronic pulcione but to appease the desire for sweet having signed hard to keep in check as recovered after 2 pregnancies.
But one day a week we give free rein to the imagination and accompany the macaron, the series let's not miss anything with the hot chocolate because the perversion must be taken to the perversion that is otherwise? And since we also take that wonderful cheese cake mignon that gives me the peace of mind. This is our ritual, our only, secret, where we are equal, the nano and me. Hungry for sweets and this spoils, once a week makes me wonder woman feel less hysterical and more human fingers mess of chocolate.

Tips
If you want to pamper you too the (our) place, where you can have delicious rites, is confectionary sugar crystals, by way of San Teodoro 88, near the Circo Massimo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment