Friday, October 8, 2010

Hgtv Carol Duvallcar Diaper Cake

A full-time job for a mom part time

The die is cast, the choice is made. Calendars reorganize schedules to learn, to study slalom, new routes, new routes. Job change. I'm ready, or nearly so. I'm not sure how I'll manage. I hope that everyone is happy. You always hope so, no? It is hoped that a child of 3 years and 15 months of a child can give you a pat on the shoulder and say 'Mom, you made the right choice, we are happy for you!'. I know it is not possible and I wont. A child is happy when you're with him, how could say 'go and stay all day out, do not worry, I will manage it well!' say they are accustomed to this mom who comes up with heels and then comes home wearing just his tennis shoes stained with color, earth, and I do not know what else. Let's say we have the corn, go! I just hope I do not have to tell anybody 'The important thing is not how long we're together, but how. The important thing is the quality! '. The truth is that when you get back from work that you are so tired that quality time is trudging laboriously to build and maintain. It is not always easy and therefore I tell this tale. You can not daily unleash energies impossible giant smiles and great ideas for creative play. It is not possible even when your library is full of books to make games with the children who've bought in a moment of insane excitement. In fact there are parked to take polvere.Io are very enthusiastic. Full of positive energy for change. I feel I can give the best of me at all, I hope so. I hope I can always run to school to retrieve the pulcione on time, I hope to see my besolina enough quell'abbastanza that may help not to listen to mom call the nanny. The blow would be deadly. But I reckoned that too. Then there's always the brainwash to recover! I hope, between high and low, to always be involved, to listen to their needs, to respect mine and not lose sight of the meaning of things and days. I hope to live up to those who give me this opportunity and those who are waiting for me at home. Even if they will show off the look of the happy pantofolaia. That those who look after a day of meetings and business suit, is delirious when mystical strips just crossed the front door. Obviously Mr. Husband will be organized in an escape to the Caribbean, not me! And then he'll try to, at times, to maintain a certain demeanor. There is no doubt who did not. I get scared and I do not doubt that people who are certain of everything they do, worries me a bit. I doubt I can be more perfect for both work and family. I doubt I can be wonder woman and even I hope so. Normally I prefer to be messed up, sometimes forgetful, jujube in stock for a day of sun, swimming pool for the first of pulcione for success at work and able to show me tired, not giving up even when I would and it would be easier. I prefer to be fragile, emotional, and laugh out loud to the beat of a friend. I prefer to pour some tear when I can not do when I'm on the ground. I prefer to risk, see what's on the other side and do not stop out of fear. The fear is there and such but it's worth it. No doubts or fears Who would I be? And with this background of doubts, fears and energy I am going to turn this new page. The turn together, little hands and big hands and see what happens. Both the end of the story there we can always invent if you do not remember it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment