Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lap Band And Ohip Covered

ancient dwelling in Marcheshire!

P1000785

The sun makes its way in the deep green of this country that I love so and so, every time, I am surprised. The children run, fall and laugh. And I feel the scent of flowers in this fall formally started but it leaves room for days who still have memories of the spring. I know that I am becoming saccharine but in front of these colors and these scenarios every time I want to sweeten ... and there!

P1000777

Just this summer I read of the celebration by the Americans, the brand as one of the 5 earthly paradises where to live after retirement. We say that even at a young age to live here would not be bad for quality of life, tranquility, scenery, food and anything else you can add on Marcheshire!

Well I'm not over 60 and sometimes the temptation to flee here have and not only I as under 60. I'll just make up my mind at some point to divide the heart into slices and put a little bit here and a little in Puglia.

P1000752

We Rosara, fraction of Ascoli Piceno, in an ancient house of 700: Villa Cicchi . Here you can feel warm, family atmosphere and you feel at home among the thick walls and good food of the area that you can taste. The owner welcomed us warmly and tells the story of this place, shows us photos of family, showed us around the small chapel and makes us feel the smell of wine in the cellar dug out of the travertine, where the barrels are a real temptation .

P1000754

Here we are surrounded by lush vegetation and treated. Here the children are open spaces and lots of plants and flowers with which to learn the name and smell. There is a beautiful peace that smells of the sun.

Tips for Trip

You can reach the motorway, the A14, or Salaria. Coming from

must take the exit San Benedetto del Tronto, along the highway towards Ascoli Piceno and then go out in Rosario.

If you choose the Salaria, for example coming from Rome, you will find it infinitely more attractive but with a bit of time travel to boot! Bring

via one of the jams prepared by the owner of the villa. For staff Slurp, advice that pumpkin and lemon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment