Monday, September 13, 2010

All Possible Numbers With 4

Change ... for better or worse?


... May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift ... (Dylan)

Each change is a revolution, especially when you're not alone, when your choices fall on others besides yourself. Any change to me is adrenaline, energy, but also concern and reflection. This is for me this time when I may have to venture into a new job. Maybe because I'm thinking, throwing down on a piece for and against the classics, and of course the pros are all for pulcione against me and for the besolina (and let's also be Mr.Marito!), which may have to suffer in my absence, which could become longer.

it comes to something quickly but are not exactly the Indiana Jones of the decisions I: I float between yes, no and maybe. But I must be grateful for the opportunity to reflect.

A big leap, a big stunt. Yet I should be used as always (always one that goes back three years and almost three months ago ...) divided between mother and work. But it is not true, there is always a new area to explore within ourselves. It is courage, but also to jump back out when needed. I've always said it wants to move forward, balance but do respect myself and my desires. But with each passing day and I see the shape of the wishes of pulcione besolina and become more consistent, colorful and almost tangible my desire, my frenzy wear while I watch them. And I fall in love again every day for them. And it's love even when I think to myself, my perspective, the new world that comes before? Yes, but not smell of biscuits and honey. But where is the grit? Perhaps in the cup of hot chocolate milk sipped this morning with my smurfs. Maybe I should finish the day pondering over a glass of good wine. After all is said in vino veritas ... maybe it works for these decisions?!

Think, think, decide ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment