Thursday, September 30, 2010

Nutrition In Braums Fruit And Yogurt Swirl?

VS Nonna Tata and I have the worst!

Even in one of my worst nightmares could happen something like this: my grandmother (mother and then my mother) argues with the nanny. The consequences? Devastating. Urla, semi hysterical the nanny and I still, shocked, among them, already thinking about doomsday scenarios after the abandonment of the nanny, in my desperation to look for another one among those doing the slalom a bit unbalanced, alcoholic ones ( a friend of mine has caught downing a scotch as he held the girls!) and those who tell them everything and you're an idiot. Of course, selfishly not caring about the reasons for the grandmother. Faced with a potential offspring self-managed not even to look upon the blood of your blood, especially when living in another city and could, with a raid a few days, to undermine the painstaking organization of family ménage! All this happened on my return from the office, with the following pulcione post withdrawal from school, after arguing over the phone in the order of deliveries of those who wanted to escape Market Convenience without mounting anything and the plumber who lay with me Jewelry for a score repair the water heater. But the awareness of the risk of having to jump through hoops to do it again in order to find a sane person with whom the little ones leave me exhausted and caused a sleepless night. Cooking time: her grandmother on her because I do not care of his reasons, I do not understand and I did not give permission to fire the nanny. Mom I love you but if the nanny leaves me fire I do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment